Every dog that comes to Save-a-Bull is put into a loving foster home until he is adopted. Foster homes provide love and support and we provide all the food, veterinary care and supplies. If you can’t foster but you’d like to help out, you can take part in our Sponsorship Program and provide a donation that’ll help support one specific dog!
Help our puppies get off on the right foot with a one-time donation of $75 that will cover all of a puppy’s basic care for the time they are in rescue.
Here’s What it Covers:
• Food for the average length of time a dog is in rescue
• Collar, leash, toy, bed
Whether you sponsor a new puppy that’s just starting out, or an older dog who’s still waiting for just the right family, your support will go a long way in helping us continue to care for the dogs that need us.
Here’s What You Get:
• Your name listed on your dog’s online profile as his sponsor
• A Save-a-Bull Rescue car window decal
• A ‘Sponsor’ graphic to share on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/website
• Tax deduction
• An update as soon as he is adopted so you know he’s found his forever home
• The reward of knowing you were personally responsible for helping save a dog’s life!
If you want to sponsor a dog for just $75, please click here.
You can sponsor a dog in a friend’s name, as a birthday or wedding gift, or pet memorial. Thank you for helping these guys get off on the right foot – or paw.
If you can’t sponsor a dog but want to make a donation to the overall care of the dogs at Save-a-Bull, please click here and choose your donation amount.